Weigel Property Management
185 Washburn Drive, Kitchener
Updated Jan 18, 2021
Announced January 12, 2021: Ontario Declares Second Provincial Emergency to Address COVID-19 Crisis and Save Lives.
Provinces Issues Stay-at-Home Order and Introduces Enhanced Enforcement Measures to Reduce Mobility https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/59922/ontario-declares-second-provincial-emergency-to-address-covid-19-crisis-and-save-lives
Weigel Property Management has put the following Pandemic Plan in effect: Our business has been deemed Essential Service and we are operating and providing our services to the best of our ability.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Weigel Property Management office is generally closed to the public for the safety of our staff, clients, and the community. If you have an emergency, please call our main line 519-893-4411 and follow the procedures.
- Our team is available by telephone and email and will be working regular office hours 9am to 5pm.
- Site visits will continue with all safety procedures being followed.
- We request all payments be made by Pre-authorized payment for the safety of our staff with as few as possible trips to the bank, please follow the attached link and complete the forms. https://www.weigelmanagement.com/forms_/ . Call our office to make other arrangements if needed.
- All non-emergency projects at properties will be scheduled as long as the site is safe.
- We will make use of our teleconferencing bridge and continue to communicate with boards via phone and email, and virtual meetings to ensure the safety of all.
Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and Owners Meetings:
- In person AGMs and Owners meetings have been postponed and we are working with our boards and their communities to provide virtual meetings when they are ready.
Weigel Property Management will continue to make every effort to ensure lines of communication remain open and responses occur in a timely manner. We continue to be accessible to meet our clients needs. Call volumes continue to be very high as such, we recommend directing inquiries to your property manager via email to avoid delays in reaching us.
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through these unprecedented times and all of us here at Weigel Property Management hope that you, and those around you, stay healthy and safe.
The Weigel Team
COVID-19 information is changing hourly and we recommend you monitor government websites for ongoing information.
If you are experiencing symptoms, please contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or your local public health unit.
Also click on condo blog below for updates relating to Covid-19
2020 Professional & Business Partners Directory
Condominium Management is a complex art that requires a management company to have at its disposal a wide range of talents. To be truly successful in condominium management the manager must have an understanding of the physical and engineering elements of a building, the legal and administrative considerations of a condominium, the short and long term financial planning aspects of a community in addition to the diplomatic “soft touch” required to assist residents and Boards when complex problems arise. Weigel Property Management, with its many years of experience, offers this expertise to the communities it serves.